As a Plancorp customer, your privacy is important to us. This notice describes what information we collect about you, how we treat it, who you share it with, and how we protect it.
As part of a normal activity, we collect your personal information from various sources such as:
- Information about you such as information you receive from yourself in your account request or other forms (name, address, social security number, marital status, employment, assets, income, etc.).
- Information about your holdings and transactions received from you, your account and from you or from you or someone else (such as an account manager, broker, other financial services company, bank or promoter of an ERISA plan).
How we manage and protect your personal information
We do not sell information about our current or previous customers to third parties. We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes if necessary.
- Execute, manage or execute transactions requested or approved by the customer.
- Process or manage financial instruments or services that you request or approve.
- Maintain or maintain your account with us or other entities.
In addition, personal information may be disclosed below for day-to-day business purposes. An organization or business that provides consulting, technology or other services and agrees to maintain its confidentiality. A lawyer, trustee, family member, or other person authorized to represent you, your property, or the co-owner or co-owner of your account. Regulators; or if permitted or required by law or legal process.
We access your personal information to provide our employees and ourselves with products or services, or to provide, process or maintain security, accounts or investment products, services or programs. Limited to authorized third parties who need to know this information. For you or your benefit. We use federal administrative, technical and physical security procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. These measures include computer protection and the protection of files and buildings.